Frequently Asked Questions
- Kiss Cut comes on a rectangular sheet of backing paper with transfer tape over the cut out sticker (helps to line up when applying).
- Die Cuts are the sticker in the shape of the design with the backing paper.
- A Slap is just a rectangular design usually for car bumpers.
- Holo Stickers are stickers that have holographic features.
- Large Stickers are stickers that are usually larger than 12" and are designed to be stuck on large surfaces.
- Reverse Stickers are designed to be stuck on inside surfaces, so the sticky part is usually on the design.
Step 1 - Clean the area thoroughly with some rubbing alcohol or soap and water. DO NOT USE GLASS CLEANER!!!!
Step 2 - Rub a squeegee or credit card firmly across the sticker through the clear transfer tape in order to prepare it for application.
Step 3 - Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. (If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2).
Step 4 - Slowly lower the sticker onto the chosen surface, and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or a credit card.
Step 5 - Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface.
(Q.) I have a question that isn't on this list.